Our Values: Relationships that give and build life!
Our life-giving relationships with each other are an extension of our Ressurection grounded relationship with the God who brings life to the world through the doorway of the empty tomb of Jesus. Because of this...
- We are a community of inclusivity that practices the free gifts of God!
- We are a community that builds deep kingdom relationships with each other and the world...relationships characterized by honesty, integrity, love, service, justice, forgiveness, and reconciliation.
- We are a community characterized by our love and service towards one another and not by an ethic of lording power over each other.
- In our relationships we strive to honor our word, letting our "yes" be "yes" and our "no" be "no." In so doing we build integrity and trust in our relationships.
- In our relationships with others we seek to actively forgive our way into peace and reconciliation, striving to be the first to forgive and not the last.
- In our relationships with each other we live accountably, calling forth behavior in each other that honors Jesus and Jesus in each other.
- We address all conflict biblically and directly because it honors the good in each other, calls forth the best from each other, and keeps cancerous bitterness, anger, and anxiety from running destructively through our community.