Faith FormationAt St. Stephen we value households alive in a resurrection faith. You will see this evidenced in our milestone classes for families (i.e. Communion & Bibles), the Children’s Sermons during worship, and our Sunday morning Faith Formation time. We sincerely hope that you will try our Faith Formation classes as a family. Many have found the blessing of exploring their faith by learning the same Bible stories as their children. Many households have felt better equipped for the conversations of faith this way!
I would encourage you all to try the “new and improved” Sunday morning Faith Formation time on a Sunday from 9:30 – 10:30 or 10:45 – 11:45. During that time you will find:
- Classes for Pre-K/K, Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, Middle School, and Adults
- All classes learning the same topic on age appropriate lessons
- Learning the Bible Stories chronologically, seeing how the stories are connected together as OUR story of relationship with God.
- The ability for adults to either attend the adult class or attend worship
- A 10 minute gathering time together at the end to wrap up, pray together, and bless each other. This is great moment for households to re-connect.