Our Values: Worship that gives witness to the Resurrection!
Our life together as the church begins with WORSHIP...the expression of our Resurrection grounded relationship with the God who brings life to the world through the doorway of the empty tomb of Jesus. Because of this...
- Our worship is marked by its laughter and joy.
- Our worship always points to Jesus the Christ, crucified and risen, and to His forgiveness and reconciliation of the world.
- Our worship proclaims God's unmitigated GRACE in Jesus' resurrection for the entire world and everything in it and open hospitality towards the world...pointed to in our communion table acclamation that "The Gifts of God are FREE!"
- Our worship employs the best offerings and gifts of the entire body of Christ for the praise of God, regardless of age.
- Our worship is always relevant and contextualized to best communicate the Good News of Jesus to the generations we are called to engage.